[mythtv-users] mythmusic

Scott Bickford bic1ster at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 14:50:28 UTC 2010

I'm  using Mythdora 12.23.

In MythMusic, I have multiple listings (10+) of every song.  In some cases,
I don't have the full listing of a CD (ie I only see songs 2 through 10
instead of 1 through 13).  It seems like it's been this way since day 1 of
12.23.

I tried deleting everything from music tables and letting it rescan, but it
seems to have done the same thing on me. I found a recursive symlink in
photos, but not  in music.

use mythconverg;

 UPDATE `settings` SET `data` = '1017' WHERE `value` = 'MusicDBSchemaVer';
 delete from  musicmetadata;
 delete from  musicplaylist;
 delete from  music_albumart;
 delete from  music_albums;
 delete from  music_artists;
 delete from  music_directories;
 delete from  music_genres;
 delete from  music_playlists;
 delete from  music_smartplaylists;
 delete from  music_smartplaylist_categories;
 delete from  music_smartplaylist_items;
 delete from  music_songs;
 delete from  music_stats;
 delete from  smartplaylistcategory;
 delete from  smartplaylist;
 delete from  smartplaylistitem;

In mythfrontend.log are loads of:

TagLib: ID3v2.4 no longer supports the frame type TSIZ.  It will be
discarded from the tag.
TagLib: MPEG::Header::parse() -- Invalid sample rate.
TagLib: MPEG::Properties::read() -- Could not find a valid last MPEG frame
in the stream.
TagLib: MPEG::Properties::read() -- Could not find a valid last MPEG frame
in the stream.
TagLib: MPEG::Header::parse() -- Invalid sample rate.
TagLib: MPEG::Header::parse() -- Invalid sample rate.
TagLib: ID3v2.4 no longer supports the frame type TSIZ.  It will be
discarded from the tag.
TagLib: MPEG::Header::parse() -- Invalid sample rate.
TagLib: MPEG::Header::parse() -- Invalid sample rate.
TagLib: MPEG::Header::parse() -- Invalid sample rate.
TagLib: MPEG::Header::parse() -- Invalid sample rate.
TagLib: ID3v2.4 no longer supports the frame type TSIZ.  It will be
discarded from the tag.
[wav @ 0xb5b9620]max_analyze_duration reached
[wav @ 0xb5b9620]Estimating duration from bitrate, this may be inaccurate

Any ideas?