[mythtv-users] [UK] - What's the best way to capture from a Sky digibox?

George Poulson george.poulson at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 13:34:39 UTC 2010

On 26 November 2010 13:25, Richard Morton <richard.e.morton at gmail.com>wrote:

> My response was in response to malcolm purchase decision of a nova-s2-hd
> which does not have composite capture that i know of (i have one of
> these...)

Indeed.
I think Malcolm picked up on my mentioning in the original post that I
currently use two Nova-S2-HD cards to receive 'freesat' channels. These
definitely do not do video capture. I'm now looking to add a capture
facility to allow me to record SD 'Sky' (i.e. encrypted) channels from the
video output of my digibox, for which it's looking like I need to add an
HVR-1900.
George