[mythtv-users] CES 6-9 Jan. - MythTV users meeting

Frederic Dumas f.dumas at ellis.siteparc.fr
Fri Nov 26 08:20:54 UTC 2010

Hello,

On Thu, 25 Nov 2010 07:34, Brian Wood <beww at beww.org> wrote:

> CES - everything is in place for a great CES 2011 in Las Vegas January
> 6-9 - We will be on the floor in the South Hall 3, upper level,
> booth 31948.

What's about taking opportunity of CES to meet together ? I guess a
bunch of us will attend the exhibition. There is a thread pushing the
idea on LinHES forum :
http://linhes.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=20671

> cesman wrote :

> Yes, I will be attending CES as will mihanson. Would certainly love
> to meet other folks there!

We could have a lunch together. Or perhaps join an evening event, in
case an exhibiting company would like to host such a MythTV addicts
gathering ?

--
Frederic Dumas
f.dumas at ellis.siteparc.fr