[mythtv-users] HDHomeRun PRIME

Matt Emmott memmott at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 00:15:43 UTC 2010

On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 9:51 AM, Doug Lytle <support at drdos.info> wrote:

> Brian Wood wrote:
>
>> Got this mail from Silicon Dust (probably most of you did):
>>
>> So it looks like it won't be long.
>>

> Very cool!
>

> --
> Ben Franklin quote:
>
> "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary
> Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Just saw it mentioned on Engadget. Reading the article, I hadn't realized
the existence of the similar InfiniTV card until now. It's cool that we'll
potentially have 2 cablecard-compatible devices at our disposal in the near
future. If I pre-ordered one of these HDHR boxes and actually got one, could
I donate one to a developer to get the drivers developed in time for 0.25?