[mythtv-users] mythweb not working .. modules_path ?]

Ismo Tanskanen ismot at telemail.fi
Thu Nov 25 13:08:41 UTC 2010

-------- Alkuperäinen viesti / Orig.Msg. --------
Aihe: 	mythweb not working .. modules_path ?
Päiväys: 	Sun, 21 Nov 2010 17:05:10 +0200
Lähettäjä: 	Ismo Tanskanen <ismot at telemail.fi>
Vastaanottaja: 	mythtv-users at mythtv.org

I'm installing new server and trying to get mythweb running.
I compiled 0.24 fixes branch and installed mythweb as described in
INSTALL file.
I have opensuse 11.3

When I try to reach mythweb page, I just get empty page. Apache log
complains that it can't find translation file:

[error] [client 192.168.1.10] PHP Fatal error:  Failed to open
translation file:  modules_path/_shared/lang/English.lang in
/srv/www/htdocs/classes/Translate.php on line 172

But file is in mythweb folder, inside modules/_shared/lang folder. So I
think that there is something wrong with "modules_path" variable? Where
can I configure this path?

I'm not very familiar with php or apache.. so please be patient.

Thanks,
Kane

Does anybody have any clue to this? Where should I start to track the problem?

-Kane