[mythtv-users] problems with live TV (at program boundary)

Jameson imntreal at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 22:43:40 UTC 2010

I'm having the same issue, except my backend and frontend are on the
same machine.  I've seen a lot of references to time being out of sync
causing this, but this must not be my problem since they're on the
same machine.  I haven't been able to find any information about where
to go with this if it happens on one machine.  Does anyone have an
idea?

Thanks,
=-Jameson