[mythtv-users] Attempting to watch LiveTV Logs Me Out of Fedora 14

Steve Spence stevespence at msn.com
Wed Nov 24 19:48:02 UTC 2010

My previous post drew a suggestion to try switching to VDPAU. This was a GREAT 1st
step & allowed me to find that I was also having some sound card issues that were hanging
things.
Here's what I did in Myth FE:
- Setup - TV Settings - General - Playback (screen 3 of
, Change profile to VDPAU
- Setup - General - 4th screen (or so) select "Scan for Audio Devices", then select the Audio
Output Device that includes your sound card.

System's up & running. Now I just need to sit down & figure out what I need to change around on
my Ubuntu boxes so I can download the right Myth version that will let me access 0.24's 1264
schema my BE now uses . . .

Thank you!