[mythtv-users] mythweb ipod template

Jos Hoekstra joshoekstra at gmx.net
Wed Nov 24 13:21:41 UTC 2010

Op 24-11-2010 12:44, Richard Morton schreef:

> I seem to recall a similar discussion on here, may want to check
> gossamer-threads.
>
> Please excuse brevity and pistakes, this email was sent from my
> Android smart phone.
>
> Thanks and best regards,
>
> Richard Morton

On my milestone I regularly run into this and use the following:
1: type about:debug as a you would normally going to a webpage, end with
enter.
2: go to menu > settings (menu + p)
3: scroll to UAString and choose desktop
4: go to your mythweb-page, it should load the desktop-version now.

ymmv, this is used on a uk-milestone with 2.1 update1 on it.

Regards,

Jos