[mythtv-users] Rebuild raid array ?

Kevin Bailey keraba at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 16:22:28 UTC 2010

Interesting, yes, I suppose I could go to Maverick, however it appears to be
the 'md' module in the kernel that doesn't like my array. Once Lucid boots
off the CD, 'mdadm' and company can mount it just fine. :/

I'm wondering if it has something to do with loading 'md' as a module,
versus compiling it in.

Anyways, the current plan is to copy everything off, and re-install. :(