[mythtv-users] Storage issues.

Wieslaw Kierbedz w.kier at farba.eu.org
Tue Nov 23 13:50:46 UTC 2010

W dniu 11/23/10 2:34 PM, John Drescher anonsuje::
>> 3) Is there any way/hack to move recordings from one backend to another?
>> Now I know only to create mytharchive disk and import it in another backend.
>> But that is to sophisticated to move really big recordings database.
> If you have the storage on both backends in the storage group you can
> just move the files. I have done this more than a few times.

???
Could You explain?
You mean - simple move the files?
How can I move info into database?
Of course I have storage on both backends but (of course:)) that are
completely different backends and different computers.
The one thing I can do is to mount directories via nfs and add these
dirs  in setup as storage directory in another backend.
But what about titles/descriptions from mythconverg?
--
WK