[mythtv-users] Mythvideo weirdness

Stephen Tan stan at stanandliz.net
Mon Nov 22 00:15:49 UTC 2010

On 22 November 2010 00:11, Robert McNamara <robert.mcnamara at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 4:09 PM, Stephen Tan <stan at stanandliz.net> wrote:

>>> Are you using a non-US-english translation or locale?  If you are
>>> using a translation that has not properly translated the string for
>>> "Season" and "Episode" properly, you will see this.
>>>
>>> Robert
>>>

>> I'm using a UK English wherever possible as I'm British. i suspect
>> that this should not be any differnt to using a US locale?
>
> It's a different translation, so the above applies, and one that some
> people have reported with the UK English translation.
>
> Robert

Aha. So would I need to change my Locale in mythtv-setup in order to
get these funky screenshots? I guess I can put up with the date format
confusions for the increased aesthetic quality :) Sorry for asking,
it's just that Mythtv has hundreds of settings and I don't fancy
ploughing through them right now......