[mythtv-users] Problems with Storagegroups - see all files through mythweb

Per Jørgensen myth at pbj-design.dk
Sun Nov 21 19:19:39 UTC 2010

Hey Guys.
I have a problem with Using Storagegroups Using Mythweb.
My Setup is like this:
On my MBE i have a local Partions on 830GB placed as /storage
In /storage i have the following dirs:
/storage/data
/storage/movies
/storage/music
/storage/pictures
/storage/records

MythTV Version   : 27041
MythTV Branch    : branches/release-0-23-fixes
Network Protocol : 23056
Library API      : 0.23.1.201000710-1
QT Version       : 4.7.0
Options compiled in:
  linux release using_oss using_alsa using_backend using_dvb
using_firewire using_fribidi using_frontend using_hdhomerun using_hdpvr
using_iptv using_ivtv using_joystick_menu using_lirc using_mheg
using_opengl_video using_opengl_vsync using_qtdbus using_qtwebkit
using_v4l using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv using_xvmc using_xvmc_vld
using_xvmcw using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_opengl
using_vdpau using_ffmpeg_threads using_libavc_5_3 using_live using_mheg

I have my NAS-server mounted through CIFS in /storage/movies
Inside /storage/movies I have the following dir:
/storage/movies/movies
/storage/movies/concerts

In my setup af Storage Groups i have the following setup:
Standard = /storage/records
LiveTV = /storage/records
DB Backup = /storage/data/backup (ok)
Video = /storage/movies/movies
Trailers = /storage/pictures/trailers (ok)
coverart = /storage/pictures/coverart (ok)
fanart = /storage/pictures/fanart
screenshots = /storage/pictures/screenshots (ok)
banners = /storage/pictures/banner (ok)
And I've created a group called Concerts = /storage/movies/concerts

On the different frontends this is working fine - I have no problems
with seeing these files .....
The dirs:
/storage/data
/storage/movies
/storage/music
/storage/pictures
/storage/records
Are exported and mounted on all frontends and are working just fine -
Can see play and edit - everything....
But through my Webinterface - It's only possible to see the ISO-files
placed in the dir /storage/movies - I cannot see the dir
/storage/movies/concerts (only in the menu on the left side - but cannot
see any files at all ...

Since the storage groups should controls this - there's nothing that
works through mythweb and using storagegroups - unfortunable - so could
someone see or explain this situation where this could work....
What should these setting be - When you're running a Masterbackend
without frontend - but with mythweb
My backendserver are placed in the garage without any monitor connected
to it ?

Thanks for any reply

per