[mythtv-users] Backend crashing since adding Freesat source

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 13:34:22 UTC 2010

myth at myth-server:/usr/share/ffmpeg$ ffmpeg
FFmpeg version SVN-r0.5.1-4:0.5.1-1ubuntu1, Copyright (c) 2000-2009 Fabrice
Bellard, et al.
  configuration: --extra-version=4:0.5.1-1ubuntu1 --prefix=/usr
--enable-avfilter --enable-avfilter-lavf --enable-vdpau --enable-bzli
b --enable-libgsm --enable-libschroedinger --enable-libspeex
--enable-libtheora --enable-libvorbis --enable-pthreads --enable-zlib --
disable-stripping --disable-vhook --enable-runtime-cpudetect --enable-gpl
--enable-postproc --enable-swscale --enable-x11grab --enabl
e-libdc1394 --enable-shared --disable-static
  libavutil     49.15. 0 / 49.15. 0

Note i am using ffmpeg extra straight from ubuntu... o am on 10.04.1

Please excuse brevity and pistakes, this email was sent from my Android
smart phone.

Thanks and best regards,

Richard Morton
07899 750400