[mythtv-users] Downgrading 0.24 to 0.23.1 and want to avoid losing the few recordings since the upgrade

Paul Gardiner lists at glidos.net
Sun Nov 21 12:34:12 UTC 2010

On 20/11/2010 21:34, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
> Hi
>
> On 21 November 2010 06:08, Paul Gardiner<lists at glidos.net>  wrote:
>> Looks like I might need to go back to 0.23.1 from 0.24. I have my
>> old database, but I'll have recorded 4 things since the upgrade.
>> What's the easiest way to fake them as recordings into the old
>> database.
>
> Why do you think you need to downgrade ?
>
> anything that can't be fixed with 0.24?

It's a strange problem, that as yet I haven't found anyone else
with. I'm getting a washed out picture. It's ok in the menu, and
when it says "Please wait", but during actual playback, I've
lost all my deep blacks. It's as though the vdpaustudio filter
is being applied twice. I've tried removing the filter, and that
does help my blacks, but then they are a bit too strong, and the
whites look overblown. I'm using minimyth and I'm not sure how
to fiddle with the nvidia set up. I was planning on going back
to 0.23.1 until the next minimyth release, and then try again,
unless I can find someone else with the problem and a workaround,
but so far no.

Thanks for the reply,
	Paul.