[mythtv-users] MythTV 0.24 OSD Responsiveness

Andre mythtv-list at dinkum.org.uk
Sun Nov 21 09:17:54 UTC 2010

On 19 Nov 2010, at 16:16, Glenn Sommer wrote:

>> Evans <tomevans76 at gmail.com>:

>>> Same here and that's on a 1.8Ghz C2D (clocked at 1Ghz) with a 1GB GT220
>>> and 2GB ram so hardware should be plenty fast enough.
>>>
>>> Andre

> I've seen the exact same problem on my system, and decided to make a bugreport.
> Please follow it at: http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/9223

Maybe I was seeing something different but I found that disabling LPCM in the audio setup has speeded things up a great deal! It also stopped the blank video on ac3 change problem I saw which is why I disabled it, odd interaction but I understand from another thread that JYA is working through some problems with the LPCM code right now.