[mythtv-users] Myth Music RepeatMode setting missing

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sat Nov 20 05:45:44 UTC 2010

  On 11/19/2010 11:44 PM, Alan Walls wrote:

> For a while now Myth Music has been annoying me because my lounge
> frontend keeps resetting its Repeat mode to “All” when I like it set
> to “None”.
>
> Today I looked in the MySQL database and found that this frontend
> doesn’t have a RepeatMode setting while my other frontend does.
>
> Adding this setting fixed my problem.
>
> Is this normal behaviour for settings or is it a bug?
>
> I have just upgraded to 0.24

I'm guessing you just failed to set it. I'm pretty sure you set it in
MythMusic every time you toggle the repeat mode (right where you use it,
and it remembers what you last used). It's not in settings. Therefore,
you were using the default value since you had never toggled the mode,
so there was no reason to ever write the mode to the database.

Mike