[mythtv-users] Backend crashing since adding Freesat source

Paul Gardiner lists at laser-point.co.uk
Fri Nov 19 21:21:23 UTC 2010

Hi,
Anyone else have their backend become unreliable since
adding support for Freesat. My backend was completely
reliable until recently. I've just added a Hauppauge
WinTV Nova S2-HD card, and I've been recording programs
on BBC HD and BBC1HD. Since doing so, I've had two crashes
in a few days. The machine itself is fine, it's just the
mythbackend that crashes. While recording BBC HD I see
loads of h264 errors in the logs. Maybe that's connected.
I'm using 0.23.1 fixes from around a month back.

Is this a known problem? Is there anything I can do to get
it reliable again?

Cheers,
	Paul.