[mythtv-users] Is there an easy way to get recordings to my Droid?

Steve stevemyth at priorityelectronics.com
Fri Nov 19 19:28:39 UTC 2010

>> this seems to work for me with my DesireZ and my other halves Milestone
>>
>> ffmpeg -i %FILE% -acodec libfaac -ab 96k -s 800x480 -r 15 -vcodec
>> libx264 -vpre fast -crf 22 -threads 0
>> /var/lib/mythtv/transcodes/%TITLE%-%STARTTIME%-%SUBTITLE%.mp4
>>

> I am getting an error: Unknown encoder 'libfaac'
>
> This is ubuntu 10.10, myth 0.23
>
> -Thanks
>
> ________________________

Ok, to answer my question, i did the following to fix this:

sudo wget --output-document=/etc/apt/sources.list.d/medibuntu.list
http://www.medibuntu.org/sources.list.d/$(lsb_release -cs).list && sudo
apt-get --quiet update && sudo apt-get --yes --quiet
--allow-unauthenticated install medibuntu-keyring && sudo apt-get
--quiet update

sudo apt-get install ffmpeg libavcodec-extra-52

The video encodes fine but won't play on my droid. It plays fine using
vlc on my mythbox.

-Any ideas?
-Thanks