[mythtv-users] Transcoding in real time

Raymond Norton admin at lctn.org
Fri Nov 19 16:41:10 UTC 2010

That brings up another question I had been wondering about. I use
mythweb to play and schedule recordings on my home mythbox. I have used
the flowplayer to watch some recordings , which allows you to set the
bit rate. Can the same be done for the  ASX stream? Not seeing a place
to change that offhand.