[mythtv-users] how many people have upgraded to 0.24?

Frans Grotepass fmgrotepass at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 18 20:58:45 UTC 2010

On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 19:34:55 +0100
"Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists at xunil.at> wrote:

> Am 2010-11-16 17:05, schrieb Frans Grotepass:
>
> > Hearing this, I feel very lucky with my Gentoo upgrade to 0.24-rc2
> > and then 0.24 proper on the svn branch.
>
> Could you tell me how you got 0.24 on gentoo? Specific overlay? Would
> you share your ebuild?
>
> Thanks Stefan

add mt-mythtv (git://github.com/MarcT/mt-mythtv.git  ) using layman.
Select the build you wish to install in your make.conf
Unmask mythtv and modules in /etc/portage/package.unmask
emerge the modules

More details at: https://github.com/MarcT/mt-mythtv/wiki

If you need more help, give us another buzz.
 regards,

Frans