[mythtv-users] Arclight fanart issues in MythVideo

dargllun dargllun at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 18 11:05:29 UTC 2010

Hi,

using 0.24-fixes and Arclight.

I'm seeing a strange issue. When I try to enter a submenu within my
video collection, MythVideo won't do it - most of the time. If I
repeatedly attempt to enter the directory, evntually it works. Problem
shows both with keyboard and remote, both are working.

Since I think this started when I tried the new automatic fanart
downloading, I would first like to go back to the previous state.

So how can I reliably remove all fanart? Is wiping the configured
directories sufficient? Would the pictures possibly also be in the database?

Thanks
d.