[mythtv-users] 0.24 upgrade - a few issues/questions

Bob Sully rcs at malibyte.net
Thu Nov 18 08:46:55 UTC 2010

Replying to my own post:

Bob Sully wrote:

> (3) When pulling up Mythweb in Firefox 3.6 on a desktop or laptop, it
> appears that there are some minor HTML issues.  The channel icons are BIG,
> the word "left" is seen in many of the boxes in the tables, and the
> appearance isn't very clean - no borders between shows under "Recorded
> Programs", for example.

I have found that this only seems to be an issue with the "haze dark"
option.  Changing back to the "default" MythWeb appearance (as in 0.23)
fixes this.

I also can't grab metadata for videos, but apparently, per another thread,
this is a python bindings issue, perhaps a distro bug or a missing file,
will deal with it later...it's past my bedtime....yawn.