[mythtv-users] how many people have upgraded to 0.24?

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 19:35:27 UTC 2010

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 11:32 AM, Andrew Dennison
<andrewd.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 18 November 2010 06:14, Robert McNamara <robert.mcnamara at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Should be more fun Blu-ray goodness in for .25.
>
> After seeing some of the recent commits I'm tempted to start tracking
> trunk again :) I used to run a heavily patched myth system back in the
> 0.14 days but regressed to packages while waiting for 0.22 to settle
> down.

No point doing so yet, all that code is walled off and will be until
it runs as reliably as the current code (which, I daresay, is pretty
darn reliable).  Obviously the recent improvements are going to
introduce a LOT more complexity, and I'll need to call in some help to
get it all figured out, I'm sure.  Oh well, it'll be neat when it all
works.

Robert