[mythtv-users] Compile refuses to activate vdpau

Mario Limonciello mario.mailing at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 17:38:46 UTC 2010

Hi Nick:

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 7:46 AM, Nick Morrott <knowledgejunkie at gmail.com>wrote:

> On 17 November 2010 13:31, Johan <johan.vanderkolk at dommel.be> wrote:
> > I'm running in to trouble compiling from SVN.
> >
> > used to have a install from repo's but wanted to move to svn to be able
> > provide some debug feedback when asked for.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Curious, with the exception of rebuilding with a patch, what debug
information can't be provided by the packages on repos?  We try to make
Mythbuntu auto-builds as accessible and useful as possible.  The -dbg
package won't be installed by default on -fixes, but will be on -trunk and
can be installed on -fixes if desirable.  It should contain all of the debug
symbols that were stripped from the packages and be compatible with gdb.