[mythtv-users] Getting a changelog of mythbuntu autobuilds

Kenni Lund kenni at kelu.dk
Wed Nov 17 13:37:19 UTC 2010

2010/11/17 dargllun <dargllun at googlemail.com>:
> AFAICT this is the complete list of changes, isn't it? I was interested in
> the only the changes in 0.24-fixes, and the exact set of changes I got
> during the last update. This is what my script will show you.

You could also use the following URL in your script to get an overview
of the changes. This way you can navigate from the SVN commit message
to the code change, instead of the other way around:
http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/log/branches/release-0-24-fixes?action=stop_on_copy&mode=stop_on_copy&rev=27256&stop_rev=27230&limit=

Or with full commit messages:
http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/log/branches/release-0-24-fixes?action=stop_on_copy&mode=stop_on_copy&rev=27256&stop_rev=27230&limit=&verbose=on

Best regards