[mythtv-users] cutlist editor feedback (was Re: cutlist editing hangs frontend)

Craig Sanders cas at taz.net.au
Wed Nov 17 00:45:08 UTC 2010

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 08:51:59PM -0800, Gavin Hurlbut wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 6:17 PM, Craig Sanders <cas at taz.net.au> wrote:
> > TRANSLATION: "Feedback of any kind is not welcome, no matter how it is
> > worded. Users can suck it up or STFU."
>
> Really?  Is that what it means to say basically "OMG, that was really
> long!".

No, but that isn't what you said.  It isn't even close to what you said.

what you said was "That was one long diatribe, and this is about as far
as I got before my eyes glazed over.".

You accused me of writing a long abusive rant. actually, you did more
than that - you dismissed the time and effort i put into writing
detailed feedback with summaries of the problems and suggested fixes
as just a long abusive rant that made your eyes glaze over. and you
did it as a smart-arse "Don't mind if i do" response to the "DELETE"
section-heading in my post.

I have no doubt that my "translation" of what you said was spot on.

for your edification:

$ dict diatribe