[mythtv-users] Context dependent LIRC config?

dargllun dargllun at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 16 13:26:28 UTC 2010

Hello,

here is a possibly stupid question, but I just wasn't able to find
anything on this anywhere...

Is it possible to have context dependent LIRC config in myth? For
example, have the EXIT button on the remote control issue the Escape
command in most screens, and the "Return to DVD Root Menu" command
during DVD playback?

Same with the color keys - I have the Soundgraph RM200 remote and the
color keys are subtitled with Video, Music, etc. So in the main menu,
I'd like them to call their labelled function, while in Teletext context
they should have the color function.

Thanks
dargllun