[mythtv-users] how many people have upgraded to 0.24?

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 02:58:56 UTC 2010

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 6:54 PM, Andrew Dennison
<andrewd.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> Now I just need to work out if Bluray playback is meant to work with
> the Mythbuntu builds - I have libaacs installed but no luck in a quick
> test, need to find more time to play...

The capability to play them was written on an Ubuntu Machine (and
works great on 10.10).  Common issues are incorrect KEYDB.cfg
configuration, media not mounted properly, or libaacs install issues.
Admittedly I'm not using mythbuntu packages, but since there's no way
for one to disable the Blu-ray code, it'll certainly work fine there
as well.

Properly configuring the KEYDB.cfg file/filling it out with the
correct VolumeID-VUK pairs is not trivial, but when done properly,
works fine.  If I had to lay money down, this is where most people
will go wrong.

Robert