[mythtv-users] how many people have upgraded to 0.24?

Eloy Paris peloy at chapus.net
Tue Nov 16 02:43:36 UTC 2010

On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 12:15:09PM +1100, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:

> On 16 November 2010 04:03, Quinten Steenhuis <qsteenhuis at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I may have made a mistake by upgrading both the MythBuntu version and
> > the MythTV version, but here's the problems I spent several hours on
> > yesterday:
> >
> > [snip]
>
> so you regret your upgrade to 0.24 because you had to issues with nvidia
> drivers, no sound in firefox and your display failed to respond to
> keystrokes.
>
> How are those any relevant to mythtv?

He mentioned that he upgraded two things at once, the OS and MythTV.
I think it is clear that some problems are caused by the OS upgrade
and not MythTV, and to me it does not look like he is blaming all his
problems on the MythTV update, i.e. "I may have made a mistake by
upgrading *both* the MythBuntu version and the MythTV version".

Cheers,

Eloy Paris.-