[mythtv-users] Video playback issues in 0.23-fixes

Liam Friel liam.friel at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 21:24:25 UTC 2010

Hmm

don't have the details to hand but had a not entirely dissimilar experience
when I first built 0.23-1 fixes from source and failed to notice that it
required a newer version of libvdpau that that present on my OS version at
the time.

So I built it, but actually vdpau was inactive ... several days of sadness
ensued.

I used that as an excuse to update to Ubuntu 10.04.1 which contained
sufficiently new versions of libvdpau and all was again well.