[mythtv-users] Lucid mythbuntu, RT uk xmltv

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 06:13:06 UTC 2010

On 15 November 2010 05:45, Andy <andy at csizma.org> wrote:
> Dear Nice people
> I've a working and full-updating  Mythbuntu  lucids 0.23 system.
> Recently, without chaning any settings, mythweb states that
> mythfilldatabase ran, but did not insert any new data into the Guide
> for 1 of 1 sources. This can indicate a potential grabber failure.
> However, a manual running of mythfilldatabase though successful
> doesn't lead to any listings
>
> I've tried looking around for help but it all seems a bit old. Can
> anyone help here and what log files would people need to see?

The Radio Times feed has been (and still is) down for the last few
days [1]. As such, no listings are currently available via
tv_grab_uk_rt. The feed should hopefully be back up either later today
or tomorrow, once they've kick the server and the staff are back in
the office. I'll drop them a line to let them know it's still down.

[1] http://debian.crustynet.org.uk/~xmltv-tester/sid/nightly/

Cheers,
Nick

--