[mythtv-users] Arclight not showing fanart for one specific tv show

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Mon Nov 15 04:37:25 UTC 2010

On Sun, 2010-11-14 at 20:09 -0800, Robert McNamara wrote:
> I disagree.  Sorry.  As *I* said, a perfectly matching system is
> possible by naming the artwork by seriesid.

Naming it where though?  In the local cache, after it's been downloaded
already or at the meta-data source(s) such as thetvdb.com, etc.?

> Already explained above.  Artwork will be coupled to recordings like
> in mythvideo.

Which I thought was also retrieved based on the name of the video.

> It'll be automatically populated for new recordings
> based on their recording rule.

OK.  But I'm still missing where the linkage is between the seriesid
that's in Mythtv and the "id" that's given to shows on the various
metadata sites that Mythtv is using.  Right now the linkage is based on
names.  If the linkage is done based on the seriesid will there be some
kind of mapping between the two "id"s?

b.