[mythtv-users] mypywii

Paul Buchanan paul.buchanan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 23:08:01 UTC 2010

I read about MythPyWii over the weekend and was very interested after
reading about the functionality and seeing a demonstration video...
unfortunately no matter how much I tried could not get this to work.  The
Wiimote light up and buzzed as it should to tell me that the connection was
established but I could not control Myth with it.

I did however get Cwiid working and have found this to be fantastic compared
to having to always have my wireless keyboard and mouse on the coffee table.

I'm still interested in MythPyWii as it does appear to offer more
functionality.

Any tips?

Cheers

Paul