[mythtv-users] Arclight theme not using downloaded fanart

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Sun Nov 14 16:32:39 UTC 2010

On Sun, 2010-11-14 at 10:11 -0600, Greg Oliver wrote:

> I'm not sure if this could be it, but does your frontend have a videos
> folder that is the same path as the storage group set on the backend?
> I know back when storage groups first appeared, that caused me some
> issues I cannot remember exactly.

Well, you were somewhat close.  It seems that the fanart is expected to
be in ~/.mythtv/MythVideo, so creating a symlink
to /net/pvr/video/MythVideo seems to have resolved it.  But that means
that each user on each frontend has to do this.  I was hoping that it
would have been more integrated between the backend and frontend.

Cheers,
b.