[mythtv-users] cutlist editing hangs frontend

Johan johan.vanderkolk at dommel.be
Sun Nov 14 07:01:20 UTC 2010

Op 14-11-10 01:30, Craig Sanders schreef:
> On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 05:09:18PM -0700, E. Westbrook wrote:
>
>> Thanks guys.  Don't let the haters get you down.
>>
> making a comment that isn't glowingly positive does NOT make someone a
> "hater".
>
> i love mythtv. that is not at all incompatible with the ability to spot
> that some things are imperfect, nor is it incompatible with the desire
> to offer constructive feedback.
>
> craig

Allow me a few remarks.

1. Craig, don't hijack threads to air your opinion!
2. Talking to the developers in person is not like complaining about MS,
you are likely to get a stronger reaction. You could have asked why the
changes were made. Your initial comments were not constructive.
3. if you don't like the keys, there might be a way to re-assign keys
3. A lot of people spend a lot of time to make this product what it is,
the top PVR/media center application.
    Be grateful for what they deliver.

To Michael T. Dean, thanks for replying in a constructive manner. I'll
reply to your post as soon as I did a lossless transcode.

Johan