[mythtv-users] display all unwatched recordings

Joey Morris rjmorris at nc.rr.com
Sun Nov 14 05:59:43 UTC 2010

I'd like to see a list of all unwatched recordings when I'm in the
Watch Recordings screen. I'm thinking it could be another group in the
group list along with All Programs, Watch List, etc. This Unwatched
group would be similar in function to the Watch List, but "dumbed
down" to simply display all unwatched recordings, sorted according to
the episode sort order settings.

Does this functionality already exist? I looked for ways to create my
own display groups, but I didn't see anything.