[mythtv-users] Thumbnails on watch recordings 0.24

John H arizonamythtv at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 05:10:02 UTC 2010

The thumbnails on the watch recording screen are black or pixelated. I
had this problem earlier and the postings said that it was due to
faulty seek tables. I'm not sure if this is the case since I'm able to
ffwd and rwnd. In my last post someone gave me links to bugs that
showed the issue was resolved. Other people say they don't have yet I
still have the issue. It definitely has to do with MPEG type streams
as my 3rd tuner which produces a .nuv file doesn't have the issue. Am
I missing something to cause this since I'm sure there's a bunch of
people with these type tuners who aren't seeing the same issue.