[mythtv-users] cutlist editing hangs frontend

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 23:50:14 UTC 2010

On Sat, Nov 13, 2010 at 3:34 PM, Craig Sanders <cas at taz.net.au> wrote:
> none of these are showstopper problems, and i suppose i'll get used to
> the changes eventually - but WHY does every new release of mythtv seem
> to take something that was simple and straightforward and easy to use
> and make it clumsy and awkward to use?

Please stop upgrading.  Clearly you are unhappy with the results and
we are unhappy with your rude attitude.  You would be doing us all a
favor if you please kept your myth systems at the current versions.

Someone who busts his balls day in and day out catering to the petty
bitchy BS on this list put a lot of work into it, and while I was
initially skeptical, I have found that my process with the new editor
is much preferred to the old one.

Thanks for pissing on his work.  Please go away.

Robert