[mythtv-users] cutlist editing hangs frontend

Paul Raison paul at raison.org.uk
Sat Nov 13 13:40:23 UTC 2010

On 13 Nov 2010, at 13:22, Johan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> trying to create a cutlist.
>
> Press E during play, brings up the cutlist editor
>
> Z will load the commercial breaks, and with M, which brings up the menu, I can save the cutlist.
>
> As soon as I hit one of the keys which should move right in the recording, the editor locks up, and I can not access the menu with M, or get any response from pressing the E or "escape" key.
>

> I can only exit the frontend by killing the process

I am seeing exactly the same thing, but only when editing recordings from BBC HD or BBC One HD. The same thing happens on both a Linux and Mac OS frontend. I haven't yet tried editing an ITV1 HD recording yet but will be trying later today, so will have to see if same thing happens to that. I have also tried rebuilding the seek table for the recording but this makes no difference either. Very frustrating!

Regards

Paul Raison