[mythtv-users] mythvidexport.py errors out

Johan johan.vanderkolk at dommel.be
Sat Nov 13 11:05:18 UTC 2010

Op 13-11-10 01:00, Johan schreef:
> Op 12-11-10 21:09, Michael T. Dean schreef:
>>  On 11/12/2010 02:43 PM, Johan wrote:
>>> Ok, I just downloaded 27204 from svn, will drop the ubuntu
>>> repository tomorrow, and compile from scratch.
>>>
>>> thanks very much for your help !
>>
>> Wouldn't the Ubuntu nightly builds, by definition, be done /before/
>> that?
>>
>> Mike
> latest (5 min ago) ubuntu build is :
> johan at johan-TV:~$ mythbackend --version
> Please attach all output as a file in bug reports.
> MythTV Version   : 27174
> MythTV Branch    : branches/release-0-24-fixes
> Network Protocol : 63
> Library API      : 0.24.20101028-1
> QT Version       : 4.6.2
>
> so to get the later version, in which my problem is fixed I need to
> compile from source.
> Perhaps you are right and by tomorrow afternoon 27204 is in the ubuntu
> packages.
>
> (http://ppa.launchpad.net/mythbuntu/testing/ubuntu &
> http://ppa.launchpad.net/mythbuntu/0.24/ubuntu). I may not be using
> the nightly builds. Did not realize I had 2 repositories enabled, is
> that normal?
Disabled the 0.24 repository, ran update and Ubuntu added 0.24 back.
That answers 1 question
27204 also made it to the repository. That answers the 2nd question.

All is working fine now as Raymond predicted. Thanks for the nice script!

It seems that the tests which failed created some additional rows in the
database

mysql> SELECT title,insertdate FROM videometadata WHERE filename =" ";
+---------------+---------------------+
| title         |  insertdate          |
+---------------+---------------------+
|               | 2010-11-12 18:18:33 |
| White Noise 2 | 2010-11-12 18:32:38 |
|               | 2010-11-12 18:43:23 |