[mythtv-users] .24 tmdb.py not grabbing any metadata for videos

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 02:04:19 UTC 2010

On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 11:09:55 am Robert McNamara wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 5:07 PM, Michael Jones
>
> <mythtv at michaelandholly.com> wrote:
> > I'm only making an educated guess.. but.. Is this broken from Atrpms?
>
> Please bottom post on our list.
>
> Yes, your packages are broken.  The scripts and bindings work fine
> when properly installed.

Further to that, I'm seeing the following when running mythbuntu-control-
centre:

WARNING: Error loading plugin <class 'jamuconfig.JamuconfigPlugin'>
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/MythbuntuControlCentre/plugin.py",
line 75, in find_plugin_instances
    self._instances[plugin] = plugin()
  File "/usr/share/mythbuntu/plugins/python/jamuconfig.py", line 97, in
__init__
    if not self.jamuconf.mythdb.getSetting('BackendServerIP', hostname =
self.jamuconf.localhostname):
AttributeError: 'MythDB' object has no attribute 'getSetting'
CRITICAL: MythTV python bindings could not be imported, error(cannot import
name MythDBBase)

Its my understanding that getSetting() was removed from the myth python api
back in 0.23, so this is pretty out of date.

I've raised a bug at:
 https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/674366

--
Lindsay