[mythtv-users] Mythnetvision - iPlayer on 64 bit Mythbuntu unable to play..... a fresh 0.24 install

Doug Vaughan r.d.vaughan at rogers.com
Thu Nov 11 14:39:54 UTC 2010

Stephen,
     Forgot to write in my last reply that I realize that the flash
player is working in FireFox but that does not mean it is working in
MythBrowser. My input is targetted to confirm that at least initial
Flash/MythBrowser functionality is working.

     I have a problem on my main system where everything plays in
Firefox but I get a black screen on "some" Netvision grabbers while
others play fine including BBC iPlayer. This occured after I upgraded to
Ubuntu 10.10.

     To make matters more confusing on the same machine I have both
32bit and 64bit Ubuntu Virtualbox guests (used for testing) with
Mythbuntu/MythTV 0.24 and they all play any Netvision grabber flash
video perfectly.

Doug