[mythtv-users] Mythnetvision 0.24 grabber under 0.23.1?

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Wed Nov 10 18:06:06 UTC 2010

On 11/10/2010 12:25, Neil Cooper wrote:
> Am I right in guessing that there's also a config file somewhere that
> I need to add an entry for BBC Iplayer to to, in order to get it
> listed in the GUI? If so, where?

You were already answered in your previous email.  There is no config
file which defines the grabbers.  All programs in the grabber folder are
enumerated to figure out what services are available.  MythNetvision in
0.23 and 0.24 speak different syntaxes.  Assuming 0.23 even has the
necessary capability for the iPlayer grabber, it would need to be
rewritten for the old syntax.