[mythtv-users] Nvidia 260 yuv gives better image quality

Andre mythtv-list at dinkum.org.uk
Tue Nov 9 19:47:46 UTC 2010

On 9 Nov 2010, at 18:34, Brian Wood wrote:

> But nVidia's higher end products, mostly the Quadro line, were aimed at CAD/CAM users, who did care, but those products
> were very pricey, and not generally used except for very high end graphics workstations.

The card I was referring to was a Quadro variant, especially made for VizRT broadcast TV graphics and sold for more than £9000 (I nearly said "worth £9000" :), still does I believe. The gamer stuff cuts even more corners but Nvidia have it in their blood.

Maybe I should make some noise on NVnews forums about how much better this new version is, they probably think no-one cares about image quality.

Andre