[mythtv-users] Blocking multiple jobs for the same program ?

Christopher X. Candreva chris at westnet.com
Tue Nov 9 13:11:57 UTC 2010

On Mon, 8 Nov 2010, Chris Pinkham wrote:

> This should have been fixed about 9 months ago:
>
> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/23415
>
> Are you still seeing this with current trunk or the pre-release 0.24-fixes
> branch?

So enough was recorded last night that this situation didn't come up
naturally. However, when the last job was still transcoding, I re-submitted
it for comflagging. It started right away, not waiting until the transcoding
finished.

This is with one job running on the backend itself and one on a frontend
running mythjobqueue