[mythtv-users] Blocking multiple jobs for the same program ?

Christopher X. Candreva chris at westnet.com
Mon Nov 8 15:23:29 UTC 2010

Is there any setting that will keep 2 jobs (comflag and transcode) from
running for the same program at the same time ?

I seem to recall Myth used to do this, delaying any transcoding for a
program until it's commflagging had finished. However for the last few
versions it hasn't, so if I have multiple cores/machines set to do jobs,
when 2 jobs are happening for the same program I seem to have an IO
bottleneck.