[mythtv-users] mythbuntu autobuilds

Doug Vaughan r.d.vaughan at rogers.com
Sun Nov 7 13:41:35 UTC 2010

Richard,
     Have you tried autobuilds again (like since Wednesday)? Earlier
this week they started to work for 0.24 PPA. I now as I have a Mythbuntu
10.10 Maverick 0.24+Fixes environment working. Early this past week the
autobuild 0.24 PPA was not working and did have 0.23 parts mixed in e.g.
the 0.23 python bindings. That has been corrected.

You also may get faster reaction to this specific question by joining
the IRC channel #ubuntu-mythtv-dev as the autobuild devs hang out there.

Doug