[mythtv-users] Strange frontend crashes.

Jos Hoekstra joshoekstra at gmx.net
Fri Nov 5 14:21:10 UTC 2010

Op 5-11-2010 13:10, Jan Johansson schreef:

> *>*Faulty PVR**0 recordings from various hauppauge PVR's(150,250,350,500).
> >I only have crashes when starting to watch a recording.
>
> I am not sure i fully buy that, as I only started to have the problem
> a week or so ago with the trunk builds. Old/new recordings  behave the
> same.

Sure, whatever you like, it's what happens here. On .24-fixes form
mythbuntu.
Same with some(but not all) older recordings.... I never have crashes
when the recording is playing. Some recordings play fine after a couple
of times trying, this problem creeped up this week with latest trunk
from mythbuntu.