[mythtv-users] MythMusic initial populate problem

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Fri Nov 5 02:56:36 UTC 2010

I've just done a trial install from source of 0.24-fixes (Revision: 27062)
on a spare box and found what I think may be a problem with the scan in
MythMusic.

I fired up the frontend, went into setup and changed the path to my music
files. I then exited setup, entered the Music plugin and did a scan for
new music and it found it OK. When I went to play a track and it
complained of not finding the file - this was because it was looking at
the original path rather than the one I'd entered!!

By exiting the plugin and re-entering it was able to find stuff OK.

--
Robin Gilks