[mythtv-users] userjobs

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Wed Nov 3 23:19:36 UTC 2010

On 11/3/2010 17:54, Richard Morton wrote:
> I have the above line in the user job list, but unfortunately although
> jobs get added to the queue they never complete.

Do they never complete, or do they never even run?  When you created the
user job, did you enable it to run on one or more backends?

Considering you're doing a lossless MPEG2 cut, is there any reason you
don't want the transcode performed in place?  After which, you can just
use mythlink.pl to create human readable symlinks.  If you're looking to
migrate the files over to MythVideo, you may want to check out
mythvidexport.py.